Skip to content
Return Merchandise Policies
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact us to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 15 days from the date of delivery.
Defective / Incorrect Merchandise
- May be returned anytime for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
- If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, please contact us right away so we can help fix the issue.
- Sorry, we cannot accept general returns on any food items. These are edible / perishable items and cannot be resold after a return. This policy is in place for your safety and peace of mind.
- Call us at and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.